If you created a General Journal but after saving need to change the tax code and avoid the warning you are getting on that General Journal ‘You cannot enter a transaction that contains both Sales and Purchase Tax Items…”
A Solution is –
- Open the transaction
- Click on the tax code once to highlight it blue
- Hit DELETE button on key-board
- TAB out of the field – OR – arrow up or down to next line
- Arrow back or click in the field
- TYPE the code or select from the list
- TAB to next field
- Click Save or Alt+A
Need help? Not sure? Call for FREE 30min Advice / Strategy session today!
Call 0407 361 596 Aust and also get FREE “Avoid these GST mistakes” – There’s 18 that the Tax Office see regularly – Get them right!