MYOB has prepared an explanation and a special tool to help resolve this issue.
Get the tool (further down under “Disclaimer” at http://myobaustralia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34916
Note: This repair tool should only be used if the above DataException error occurs when processing, editing, or deleting a payroll transaction.
The steps they give are –
To run the repair tool, complete the following:
- Right-click the file attached to the bottom of this support note (AccountRight Payroll Data Exception Repair Tool.zip) and choose to save it to your Desktop.
- Double-click the downloaded file. The contents of the ZIP file will be displayed.
- Double-click the file AccountRight Payroll Data Exception Repair.exe.
- Click Yes (or Run) to the displayed warning. The AccountRight Data Exception Repair Tool will launch.
- Click Browse and navigate to the location of your company file. By default this will be in the following location:
- Windows Vista, 7 or 8: C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\MYOB\My AccountRight Files
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\MYOB\My AccountRight Files
Note: If you have moved the location of your AccountRight library, navigate to this location instead.
- Click your company file then click Open.