Client emailed: Doing my first BAS with accountant on Wednesday, he wants me to put file on USB Is that through the file information and I export to USB??? I am not computer savvy And am hoping that I have entered what I had correctly….it will be D Day for me, thank You for your assistanceJ
What to do: Go to (> means click)
- >Back up – select “back up company file and M-Powered…” and also “Check Company File for Errors”
- >Continue, and MYOB will do a verification, wait until it finishes, about a minute
- In the next screen it usually goes to a Back up file, but easier to find it if you choose to save on desktop
- Put the USB in computer, and copy the MYOB off the desktop onto the USD
- Reject the USB and you can give it to the accountant.
- You could possibly email it to them as it shouldn’t be too big a file at this early stage