Want to add a customer payment return slip at the bottom of the invoice in MYOB, that shows the invoice # and customer name?
- GO to Sales Command Centre
- >(Click) Print/Email Invoices
- Ensure Sale Type at top is correct
- Check Selected Form for Sale at the bottom is correct
- >Customise at the bottom
- click a field, then right-click on fields such as [Contact Name] and/or [Invoice#], copy it Ctrl+C then click elsewhere in the form, then paste Ctrl+V.
- Re-size and move where you want it down the bottom etc
- You can add a cut-off line across the bottom too
- If positioning is hard, you can snap to grid: >Icon at the top, second from the right >Options Tb >click Show Grid and Snap to Grid. This can sometimes make it easier, or turn off when not required!